вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

effective date of data source




My dad ventured to Florida this weekend in a rundown white chip truck. It was a nice visit besides the fact I wanted to bawl when I gave him a hug. Iapos;m such a softy. I miss him though. I�know, I just saw him but I wish he was here. Good news, Iapos;ll be having smoothie mornings with Anne now when I go to Kissimmee on weekends. :D Yay us I can imagine it now, the two of us sipping smoothies and watching squirrels watch us. Iapos;m worried about Sam... Actually Iapos;m worried about Daniel. Thatapos;s their business though. I donapos;t want to have to kill him. . .
I�may take a year off to go to school to be a massage therapist. That sounds more appealing to me than being a mental health therapist. I still want a degree in psychology and education though. I�feel like I would be happier doing that. Yes, I would lose a year of bright futures, but hey, Iapos;d be making more money, hopefully, and doing something I really enjoy.�
I still want to go shopping. Why?�I havenapos;t figured out yet.
I miss my friends. I miss the people I used to be close to and I hate questioning why I was close to them. Or if I ever really was. I�miss feeling important to them. I�guess I donapos;t really feel like I am now. I donapos;t feel like Iapos;m the one they think about to call up to hang out. Mostly because they never call.
I get a text every now and they asking how I am but itapos;s never a personal phone call. Nothing new happens in my life. Iapos;ve made two classroom friends named Nick and Stephenie.

Iapos;m feeling very demoted.
effective date of data source, effective date for postage rate increase, effective date definition, effective date, effective database design.



Комментариев нет: