пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

clouds.com red




Woah, the emo... :P

So, my dad leaves for Uganda tomorrow morning. Heapos;s been in Dublin with my mom since Sunday. Which is where my upsetness sprang from. I had to work on Sunday, so I didnapos;t even get to have a last proper Sunday breakfast with him before I had to leave. They came into Tesco in the afternoon to say goodbye to me and I burst out crying in the middle of my shift, in the middle of the store, in front of about a dozen people. It was great.

So yeah, I wonapos;t be seeing him for months and months.

Iapos;m snowed under with assignments, and havenapos;t even started my thesis project. Nobody really has. Nobody has the fucking time. What the hell is this? Last yearapos;s 4th years LIED to us - they said they thought this year was easier. Bull-fucking-shit. By this time in 3rd year we had a working bloody prototype and half our documentation in the works.

binning rohrer, clouds.com red, clouds+weather, clouds+types.



Комментариев нет: