понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

crusades 1095




I have become so obsessed with Arrested Development, I dont know how I have gone so long without seeing this show. Its genius And I am also in love with Jason Bateman, he is so heartbreakingly adorable. My obsession compared with Madisonapos;s recent discovery of the equally genius Itapos;s Always Sunny in Philidelphia has meant that our room has been filled with lots of laughter and obsessive marathoning of shows on Hulu lately. Its fantastic.
I happen to love television by the way. I just need to own up to this fact. Shows I love and am currently watching: Arrested Development, Its Always Sunny in Philidelphia, Pushing Daisies, House, Bones, Gossip Girl, The Hills, Greyapos;s Anatomy, Project Runway. Dont judge me.

I declare that I had a nearly perfect weekend Went to two relative good parties. The first of which was thrown by an Asian Fraternity at DePaul, it took us until the day after to figure this out, when we were there we were just confused as to why there were so many asians. It was a Halloween party I was happy to have an excuse to dress up.
The next night was a pretty typical hipster party, it was decent. Typical complaints about hipsters.


i love us. I was a rock and roll badass by the way.

mike was a nerd. He went around introducing us as "sheapos;s cool, iapos;m not". It was a pretty good unintentional non-couple couple costume.

madison and i made new friends theyapos;re girls

i have to cut this short, allen needs to be let in.
p.s. He made me breakfast in bed this morning and it made my day. So perfect.



deh p4600mp, crusades 1095, crusades against islam, crusades and knights.



Комментариев нет: