суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

clear plastic tableware




Sometimes I think that Seaseme Chicken might be the best thing I have ever eaten in my life. I always just get in such a good mood after it.

So I had a meeting with my movement teacher and she thinks that I am doing great work. She also thinks that I am so funny. She told me that Im built like Kathy Bates and that I should watch some of her movies...thanks? She told me that she thinks that Kathy and I have a similar intriguing quality to us and that she should be my role model. ...would Kathy Bates ever be my role model? I wish you all could meet Professor Strauss, she is a bit uptight and the only teacher in the theatre department that makes us call her Professor. Sheapos;s very old Jewish New York with long hair and always sitting up straight so she stays in alignment. She is just so funny. If I ever made the story of my life, she would be in it because she does care so much about how I am doing.

Life is good. Iapos;ve let things go. Iapos;ve sorted things out. I am good to go.

I am doing a scene from All My Sons for the entire theatre faculty for juries, it determines whether or not I get put on probation and possibly moved down to the BA program, and I am so excited for it My partner is my roommate Natalie and I enjoy working with her. Whoo Just keep me in your thoughts in Dec. Please.

I miss you all

This is Kathy Bates, over and out.
clear plastic tableware, clear plastic tables, clear plastic tablecloths, clear plastic tablecloth, clear plastic table covers.



Комментариев нет: