суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

business intelligence stafor




Someday Iapos;ll actually write KTFEapos;s story. I started to in grade 6...


....it would be a fun exercise in genre because, should I write more than one of her stories, weapos;ve got *ticks off on fingers* Fantasy, cyberpunk, horror, and probably one generic juvenille-fiction scifi-fantasy thing. And adult fiction... In the erotica sense. And what do you call scifi-fantasy in a modern setting? Does that have a special name? Hey, if I include her Aven version thereapos;s some high(?) fantasy right there.

Then again, sheapos;s like the ultimate mary sue. Sheapos;d probably be mocked on par with how people look at those Twilight books. :D

It would be neat to deal with the matrix of her story, though; the life that exists around and outside of the little lives she lives. I guess thatapos;s interesting to me because thatapos;s the part I know the least about. Who is she when she isnapos;t anyone else?

alligator enduro, business intelligence stafor, business intelligence strategy, business intelligence studio.



Комментариев нет: