воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

daubert family genealogy




Full Disclaimer: This entry is written without the inspiration of fantastical wanderings in distant countries...in the physical realm anyway.
(I know, just blew your mind)

Itapos;s true, my wanderings are a bit more restricted these days...and thereapos;s always my eternal travel partner, the Frontal Lobe. And these days, that partner is trying to catch me up with the rest of my brain, my liason to rational thinking if you will.
So, when weapos;re not scallywag-ing in Never Ever Land, I hear the following refrain:
"What the hell happened to you?"
Contrary to popular belief, this is not a complaint. It sounds kind-of excited and bubbly like. It creeps me out sometimes.
Anyway, FL continues:
"How is it that you that you suddenly decide to no longer want all the things youapos;ve dreamed of since you were conscious?"
Itapos;s funny how I can always manage to confuse MYSELF. I mean, FL was THERE�when I changed my mind. In fact, I think FL is mostly to blame.
Iapos;m starting to think FL is mocking me. Bastardo.
"I know," I reply, "weird, huh?"
FL chuckles in a suspiciously sardonic manner:
"Now if I can only manage to convince you to make the best of limbo."
I squint angrily, just to make FL uncomfortable in that tiny space above my forehead:
"Well, since youapos;re the boss, why donapos;t you convince the Illuminati up there to hatch a proper alchemy formula, buy a boat and scallywag for real"

Iapos;ve been on hold ever since. Damn bureaucracy.

apachies, daubert family genealogy, daubert expert impact testimony3a witness, daubert economic statistic, daubert decision, daubert cromwell.



Комментариев нет: